Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using the KloudMD software (“Service”) operated by R&J Technologies (DBA KloudMD) (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Account Termination We reserve the right to terminate, suspend, or disable your access to the Service at any time, with or without notice or cause, at our sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, any breach of these Terms, misuse of the Service, or any activity that negatively affects the operation or reputation of the Service.
- Prohibited Conduct You agree not to use the Service to send spam, unsolicited messages, or any other form of unauthorized communication. You are solely responsible for your conduct while using the Service and agree to abide by all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall R&J Technologies, its affiliates, employees, agents, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, loss of profits, data, use, or goodwill, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Service, any interruption of the Service, technical malfunctions, or any other issues related to the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
- Telehealth Service The Service may include telehealth features that allow healthcare providers to communicate with patients remotely. By using the telehealth features of the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary licenses, certifications, and/or authorizations required to provide or receive telehealth services in your jurisdiction. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations governing telehealth services, including, but not limited to, patient privacy and informed consent requirements.
- Payments and Billing We use Stripe, a third-party payment processor, to manage payments for the Service. By using the Service and providing your payment information, you agree to the processing of your payments by Stripe and are bound by Stripe’s terms and conditions, which can be found at https://stripe.com/legal. We are not responsible for any errors or issues related to payment processing by Stripe.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Changes to the Terms We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will provide reasonable notice of any changes, and your continued use of the Service after any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of AZ, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless R&J Technologies, its affiliates, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.